If you would like to be emailed when this product is back in stock, please enter your email address below.
• Perfect for storing and serving deliciously runny honey, the Kitchen Pantry Honey Pot with Drizzler in Grey makes a cheerful addition to your kitchen table.
• The glazed ceramic pot is finished with an embossed honeycomb ombre pattern in grey, and a wooden lid and dipper to add a homely, Scandi feel.
• Made from ceramic, the pot is dishwasher safe whilst the naturally anti-bacterial Acacia wood lid and dipper can be hand-washed in warm soapy water.
• Coordinate with other items in the Kitchen Pantry Honeycomb range.
• Part of the Kitchen Pantry range - innovative products designed in the UK that help home bakers to create, bake and preserve wonderful things in the kitchen.
Manufacturer Code: KPHONEYGRY
To best serve our customers we offer the following Delivery guidelines:
Alternatively, if you order after 4pm or over the weekend your order will be dispatched the next working day. Although most customers receive their goods within 3-4 days, please allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
For the delivery of large items or packages over 4kg we will use Delivery Partners, a local, independent delivery company, to deliver these items. Please note that if we do send your order using Delivery Partners you will be asked for a signature at the point of receiving the delivery and this confirms that you are satisfied with the condition of the goods received.
*Free Delivery excludes Furniture & Carpet Orders.
We are unable to offer any international deliveries at the moment.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your order so we offer a no-hassle return policy:
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 14 working days for a full refund. You can do this by contacting us via our contact form or telephone on 01626 333444 quoting the order number supplied to you. You can then request a FREE returns label which will be sent to you to affix on the parcel you are returning. Finally take your parcel to your local Post Office for posting and ask for a proof of posting receipt. Your refund will be paid upon receipt of returned goods. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault – for example, if goods are faulty. All returns must be in saleable condition.